This page is where you can find details of current sessions and upcoming events. You can also use the timetable to see when I am free to book sessions. Blackbird Forest School is currently taking school bookings for Summer Term and September 2017.
Please see the about page for details about Blackbird Forest School and our downloadable leaflet.
Blackbird Forest School will provide:
- Jenny Davison – Level 3 Forest School practitioner and fully qualified teacher
- Public liability insurance with Birnbeck insurance
- A free visit to your site and planning meeting before commencement of sessions
- Risk assessments and Handbook
Requirements of the school:
- Group of children (minimum 10) with at least one adult per 15 children
- Children dressed in appropriate attire for the weather
- Transport to site if not using the school grounds
- A two hour session is £10 per child each week (minimum £100)
- If block booking for a half term, this is reduced to £8 per child each week (minimum £80)
- We reserve the right to change prices for future bookings
- Funding can sometimes be available for schools – Please ask and we can point you in the right direction
- Pricing for after school clubs can be negotiated, depending on timings and number of children. Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.