This page is where you can find details of current sessions and upcoming events. You can also use the timetable to see when I am free to book sessions.
Please see the about page for details about Blackbird Forest School and our downloadable leaflet.
Blackbird Forest School will provide:
- Jenny Davison – Level 3 Forest School practitioner and fully qualified teacher
- Public liability insurance with Birnbeck insurance
- A free visit to your site and planning meeting before commencement of sessions
- Risk assessments and Handbook
Requirements of the school:
- Group of children (minimum 10) with at least one adult per 15 children
- Children dressed in appropriate attire for the weather
- Transport to site if not using the school grounds
- A two hour session is £10 per child each week (minimum £100)
- If block booking for a half term, this is reduced to £8 per child each week (minimum £80)
- We reserve the right to change prices for future bookings
- Funding can sometimes be available for schools – Please ask and we can point you in the right direction
- Pricing for after school clubs can be negotiated, depending on timings and number of children. Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.